Sunday, August 26, 2007

House filled with furniture [and dogs]

Finally, I can put photos on the blog.
I've put this Stashbox quilt in the kitchen for the time being [it does have food fabric in it, so I figure that was ok]. I still need to quilt the mystery quilt to hang here, but will try to put the sleeve on that one by machine - not by hand.

Here is my corner of the kitchen [dark photo] with the toaster oven [very handy for small things like pizza and salmon] and my canisters [is it fair to say I have sugar in one and dog treats in 2 of them right now?]


Now, to the bedroom. I've put the Singer cabinet in here as my t.v. stand [no machine inside, that left years ago]. The dogs are also checking out the new bed [can you see the ramp on the far side for them to climb up?]





My bathroom looks so great! It is a mint green with great accessories - along with my lime green towels and bath mat.











Such a great place to live. People are friendly [I have even met the parents of the other chihuahua that lives here] and very helpful. [When does the trash get picked up?] I'm anxious to see what happens when they start all their groups again in September [they close down for the summer vacations].
I still think this is the best move I've ever made.












2 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Hey, I had a "Hearts Aplenty" quilt on the wall in my kitchen in LA. Can you believe that I don't have ANY quilts on the walls here yet? Only quilt that's out at all is the Sugar Maple on my bed. Once I get the Painful Pineapple finished, thaty will probably go on the bed at the Lake.

mehitabel said...

Looks good! And of course the dog on the quilt really does go with your theme for the blog!