Sunday, August 19, 2007

I can't load photos today - blogspot isn't giving me that option.

I've been here a month [as of the 17th] and am so glad to be here. When I can, you'll see photos of the inside of the house with all my new stuff.

Little Bit and Chico have settled in fantastically. We walk a lot [more than I want - so I went and got a pedometer to see how far we are walking during the day] and they sleep a lot. They're also getting used to having company.

Hey! the place is clean enough for drop-in's now. I even have a cleaning lady every 2 weeks [of course that means I pick up my projects the day before she shows up].

I even went to a concert here put on by one of the residents. It was fun and I even recognized some of the music [he's about 20 years older than me and I'm TURNING 65 IN SEPTEMBER].

This move was the best thing I've done in many years.

I'll try again with photos next time, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and kicking.

2 comments:

DPUTiger said...

I am so happy to hear that the move has gone well, and I'm itching to see pictures! I'm quite happy with the pedometer I've bought three times. Why three pedometers? They have a habit of flipping off of my belt/waistband and landing in locations where I really don't want them back. :-D

mehitabel said...

Kudos to you on your big move--and I'm so glad to see you so happy and relaxed now! It really was a good positive step and you've handled it with grace and spunk. Yay you!!