Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas morning

Well - I went prepared to spend Christmas eve and Christmas morning in Temecula - except I took extra batteries and left the camera at home!

Darn.

We had a great eve dinner [rib roast - I even got to bring some home for me!]

And had a great breakfast and fun morning opening presents.

I left early [about 11:00] to come home to take a nap, take the dogs for a walk and to have another large dinner at Sandy's [rib roast - different seasonings].

Great time at both!

And I'll get the camera there next time.

Hope the year stays healthy - and more money comes in than goes out.

2 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Is it bad that I find nothing wrong with a pair of rib roast dinners? Envious of your time with Sandy. Glad to see you blogging again! Hugs ... :) a

mehitabel said...

Yum on the rib roasts! How very Dickensian (in a good way)--and much tastier than roast goose! Too bad about the camera, but then the memories are in your heart. Hugs and good wishes for a happy new year!!