Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My new home!

I went for a visit to Westminster Gardens today, Wednesday, and got to see the new unit still under construction.




Maple cabinets in the kitchen!!!!! Stove, refrigerator, sink, and washer/dryer still to be installed [along with the floor in the entire unit].


This photo is the bedroom [mint green walls that don't really show up in the photo].

I can hardly wait to move in. There are no folks out working on their cars with music blasting, and no fireworks going off in the grounds.

It looks like move-in date will be July 17th [at least that's the plan at this time].

And I tried to take a better photo of my rescue kitten [but no luck]. She's still thriving and driving the dogs nuts. She's going to a babysitter this weekend while I go to Mystery Quilt Weekend up in Big Bear Lake. I am, though, going to have to find a home for her before I move.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW!!! What a great place. Love the cabinets! Can't wait to see it.

DPUTiger said...

You've been holding out on us for a whole week!

I want to see pictures of Mystery Weekend. You are gonna be my "lifeline" to the group out here! I will miss you, my friend! :) amy

carol said...

Hey! Great blog and nice new place too. Let me know if you need help hauling stuff.

mehitabel said...

New place looks great already! Lots of light and nice space. And the kitten is adorable--she really does need a nice home. Good work with the blogging! (Addictive, isn't it?)