Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Evening

Sunday evening and I managed to get one of my shelf units in my garage broken down and carted to the storage unit [photos coming]. I still have another unit to move [along with the fabric and quilts on it] and will try to do that on Wednesday.



Above is a sample of the tubs we packed up from the cleaning done before the first blog took place. I'm on the left and my friend Sandy is on the right. There were a whole group of ladies there, but no one wanted to be photographed [end of the day, and everyone was looking like they had worked in the garden all day.].

Tuesday I'm taking the kitten to the vet for worming ["she" is starting to look a lot like a "he", but I'll have the vet verify that]. I think she's going to a farm to be a "barn cat" - along with Angel, my elderly cat that also needs a home.

I've been trying to get her [I've named her Blackie] to start eating out of a dish. She's going to a babysitter this weekend since I'm going up to Big Bear Lake for a mystery quilt weekend and I can't take her with me.

Tuesday I'm also going to see if I can get to Westminster Gardens to check on the progress of my unit and try to set up a "move in" date. Frightening how everything is moving along at breakneck speed.

No comments: